Pearl Laser Mother Of Pearl Clip-on Earrings?

Mother Of Pearl Clip-on Earrings? - pearl laser

I am in desperate need of information, if anyone knows how to convert clip earrings dangle in others. I'm getting married in 9 days and have just discovered that two of my young people came to the ears. Does anyone know of any store in the Brampton / Mississauga area, or you can do for me or any kind of items can be bought and recommend it to force yourself to do? I was told by a jeweler who would do about 100 per couple cost of such a laser welder that all the heat, which clouds the mother of pearl stone.

Help!

2 comments:

Treadsto... said...

Check Www.simplywhispers.com accounts or browse local jewelry store. Simply Whispers is the replacement or repair of products and earrings hypoallergenic fashion.

Another option - get a variety of slopes for 2 young people. www.bluenile.com has fine jewelry at reasonable prices.

Shelley S said...

I agree to maintain for the time crunch to some false and that only later take care of unmarried girls. They have enough on his plate, this should not a headache for you. I mean, the earth has pierced ears they ?!!!! Day

Post a Comment