Cm Increase Before Menstruation Increase In Cm And Cp Before Af?

Increase in cm and cp before af? - cm increase before menstruation

Have you noticed an increase in centimeters and has a BFP? I have a lot of clear cm. my neck is very high. af tomorrow, I think we've only been TTC for 2 months and I can not remember what they discovered me before I was pregnant with my daughter. I will test if AF does not show on Sunday, but I really feel I could become pregnant. my skin is great, and no PMS. What is your experiance with MC and PC before you before AF or BFP?

1 comments:

elemento... said...

Cm had a lot before my BFP. My PC changed every day, so it is not necessarily - at least for me. I did not have PMS. Normally, you will begin to AF cramps from about 4-2 days before AF comes .. But this time it was nothing ... I also "feel pregnant" and was convinced it was. I was right .. Perhaps your month! ;-)

Post a Comment