Beach House Wedding Need A Beach House Rental In FL For My Wedding!?

Need a beach house rental in FL for my wedding!? - beach house wedding

My friend is in the army, and unfortunately you never know when you leave at least one or two months ago, must therefore not only a house on the beach, but I need someone who could be a bit flexible with dates that would ultimately minute. Before proposing the flight, we have discussed this problem for all inclusive resorts, and said that his mother is hurt, when we have a big wedding and my heart is set on a beach wedding.
Our plan is to make our wedding with us when we got married she would be around 20 people. It would be nice, a house that could not find any place with at least 10 rooms, and large enough to move the ceremony in the house when the weather is bad. I do not know what I'm expecting a rent for the house of this size pay 4-5 days, but may be sufficient.
I am open to location, currently living in Lakeland, FL. I like Madeira and Sunset Beach in Treasure Iceland, but do not have there. Thanks in advance!

1 comments:

ABBYsMom said...

Do not believe that someone has the answer ... But the test line-up in the car in the areas of beach you like, maybe, just maybe something will appear ... Or you can even make your beach wedding and reception at a local restaurant ... 20 people are easy to make and most restaurants can accommodate ... Good luck and congratulations ....

Post a Comment