Relaxation Bible Quotes IS IT NORMAL HAVE SEXUAL PLEASURe WHILE YOU ARE READING THE BIBLE?

IS IT NORMAL HAVE SEXUAL PLEASURe WHILE YOU ARE READING THE BIBLE? - relaxation bible quotes

When I began reading the Bible, feel a great peace and relaxation, UNTIL YOU TAKE a state of great SATISFACTION PLAESURE And if I have a multi-orgasm I relax. I feel so good when I read the Bible, because the night I dream, when he kissed the Bible and masturbated while on my lap. It's a wonderful feeling, I feel so good. After changing this beautiful experience in my life because I'm much happier and have a better relationship with my colleagues, my family and my neighbors. DO YOU HAVE A experience like me?

4 comments:

buttercu... said...

This is worrisome anomaly.

buttercu... said...

This is worrisome anomaly.

buttercu... said...

This is worrisome anomaly.

jemmatcf said...

There is very little explicit sex in the Bible, so I guess that's normal.

Post a Comment