Implantation Bleeding 8 Days After Period Ends The Pregnancy Section Is Full Of Idiots, Mind If I Ask Here (tmi-ish)?

The pregnancy section is full of idiots, mind if I ask here (tmi-ish)? - implantation bleeding 8 days after period ends

So I have a few points of light in early pregnancy had (before we discovered agreed) and it was probably implantation bleeding, but I had to 13 weeks, n back before long, perhaps a few hours and was only noticeable when dried and then only a very small amount, mixed with pink as a color discharge, I'm sure if it was blood. I called the hospital and not to worry because its light, and only see and remember, if it worsens, no, I felt very safe in the bowl, just like I felt in my last weeks of pregnancy with my son (I had stains on them). Yes, this is normal and what could be causing the problem, all I can do to prevent it from happening again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment